If you suspect that horses are being abused or neglected, please notify the County Animal Control authorities immediately. Please have a specific address/location to provide as they will not investigate without that information. Once investigation commences, we can follow up with the authorities to make sure that the horses are safe.
SW Idaho County Animal Control contacts:
|ADA 208.577.3000||JEROME 208.324.1911|
|CAMAS 208.764.2261||OWYHEE 208.495.1154|
|CANYON 208.454.7531||PAYETTE 208.642.6026|
|GEM 208.365.3521||TWIN FALLS 208.735.4357|
|GOODING 208.934.4421||WASHINGTON 208.414.2121|
If you have reported your concerns to the authorities & no investigation is forthcoming; please notify us:
- Call our office at (208) 938-2358
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
There are a few things to note when submitting information on potential abuse or neglect. We must know:
- Your contact information, to include name, number and/or email
- Specific address where the horse(s) are located
- A description of why you suspect abuse or neglect
- If you have contacted local law enforcement or not
It is enormously helpful if you are able to provide current photographs of the suspected abuse or neglect.