IDAHO HORSE RESCUE
Idaho Horse Rescue is a nonprofit dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of neglected and abused horses in Southwestern, ID.
We are seeking to fill the part-time position of Administrative Director. This position reports to the director and is responsible for the day-to-day functioning of IHR.
Primary duties include fundraising and grant writing, managing social media channels, handling reports of abuse, adoption inquiries and general questions, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Create content and schedule regular social media posts
- Apply for and research grant opportunities
- Fulfill reporting requirements of current grants
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Manage volunteer program
- Create content for and manage monthly newsletter
- Donor relations
- Update WordPress website
- Record expenses and donations
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Fundraising experience
- Grant writing experience
- Experience managing and/or developing content for social media
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, WordPress, Quickbooks, Canva, Buffer a plus
- Administrative and/or nonprofit experience
Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org