“No one can do EVERYTHING but, everyone can do SOMETHING” – unknown
At Idaho Horse Rescue, we have a handful of dedicated and caring volunteers who aid us in fulfilling our mission. They continue to make our programs possible. From marketing to fundraising to physical labor, our volunteers are the backbone of Idaho Horse Rescue and we couldn’t do it without them.
When you submit your online application, we get a great feel for your interests, abilities & preferences. When we have specific needs, we can pull from this list with ease because we already know your experience & availability!
How do I apply?
- Fill out an online application. to the best of your ability. – We get tons of submissions so,
- Check your email! We will send you more information after we receive your application including links to join our volunteer community.
- Be patient:) We get many submissions every week. Also, we may just not have a specific need at the moment. If you believe your application has gotten lost – you are welcome to either resubmit one or try contacting our Administrative Team at email@example.com
- We require no time commitments. We only request you track your time invested & report it. Volunteer tracking is expected by some corporate & foundation grant makers.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age to work around the horses. (Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Corporate/community volunteer groups are most welcome & simply need to arrange details through our administrative volunteer coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 208.938.2358
What can volunteers do?
- Online and social media marketing
- Event planning
- Administrative tasks
- Education and advocacy
- Corporate community relations
- Barn improvements & stable maintenance